This workshop will provide a map to developing your podcast idea into a first episode. It will illustrate basic audio recording skills to help avoid some of the common pitfalls for new podcasts and an understanding of the processes involved in sharing your creation with the world. The session will focus on:
- planning your podcast (why, who, how and cost)
- understanding what makes a successful podcast
- equipment and services – what you do and don't need
- workflow – understanding each step in making an episode
- basic techniques for recording quality audio.
About the presenter
Mark Tyndall is a lawyer and a keen podcaster. He works at Herbert Smith Freehills, advising on commercial disputes, regulatory investigations and corporate crime matters. He is also the creator and host of 'Lawyer By Day' – a podcast about the inspiring, creative and sometimes strange things that practising lawyers do outside of their legal work.
Please note: Due to the popularity of these workshops priority will be given to people involved in the production of community legal information and foundation grant recipients.