Come along and celebrate the opening of the legal year at this relaxed breakfast held in Hardware Lane.
Soak up the atmosphere, catch-up with colleagues and hear from Victoria’s Attorney-General, the Honourable Martin Pakula MP, on the legal outlook for 2015.
Registration for this event has now closed.
Victoria Law Foundation presents the breakfast, with support from our event partners.
Registration for the breakfast is free. We encourage you to buy coffee from local cafes, as well as raffle tickets to support the Let's Read Program of the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute at the Royal Children’s Hospital.
Raffle prizes have been generously donated by:
- Wine and cheese masterclass for 8 people, Kirk's Wine Bar
- Via 1 Women's Bicycle from Liv Cycling Australia
- Emporium Classics Collection hamper, MOR
- Houses magazine subscription, Architecture Media
- Single visit family pass from Zoos Victoria
- Moët & Chandon Champagne, Leo Cussen Centre for Law
- Initial consultation double voucher, Aligned for Life Pilates
Australian Women Lawyers | Judicial College of Victoria | Victorian Legal Services
Board | Leo Cussen Centre for Law | Sentencing Advisory Council |
Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission | Victoria
Legal Aid | Victorian Law Reform Commission | Victorian Women Lawyers |
Women’s Legal Service Victoria | Young Lawyers Section, Law Institute of