For the production of five web-based factsheets on social security rights.
Social Security Rights Victoria has identified the most sought-after topics identified through their telephone information service and areas where there have been recent changes in social security law, policy or Centerlink guidelines.
The proposed topics are:
- Disability Support Pension
- Compensation Preclusion periods
- NewStart Allowance activity requirements
- JobActive and Disability Employment Services
- The effect of ‘superannuation insurance’ payouts for Centrelink.
These factsheets will target Victorians who receive social security and community workers from legal, financial, health and housing sectors to help them understand and navigate social security issues.