Kick-start your career in the legal sector with an internship at the Victoria Law Foundation.
Victoria Law Foundation’s internship program aims to give current Victorian law students an understanding of our work to improve legal literacy and access to legal services in Victoria.
Get experience working for a not-for-profit legal body, grow your networks and get behind-the-scenes exposure to a range of alternative legal careers.
Interns will be paired with a foundation manager or supervisor and will work across the teams depending on capacity of staff and the interests of the intern. Interns can generally expect the following:
- Exposure to all areas of work
- Education including events, schools and profession
- Visits to major Victorian jurisdictions and institutions
- Attendance at all appropriate meetings and events
- Experience researching and drafting documents or other materials
- Understanding of systems and processes which underpin the work
Interns are provided the opportunity to meet and work with other key organisations from the legal sector.
Who can apply
You must be a current law student at a Victorian university undertaking either an undergraduate law degree or a JD (Juris Doctor).
Applications for 2018 have now closed.
For more information call (03) 9604 8100 or email email@example.com.